Saturday, June 23, 2012

I went to see psychic John Edward last night.  He is a very interesting and engaging speaker, and probably very similar in his non-public persona as well, just guessing.  Anyway, he spoke about his psychic process, energy, and a lot about signs and reminders from the Universe.  He reminded us that putting out negative energy usually attracts more negativity in return.  He talked about how your personal energy is part of a larger consciousness.  It reminded me of this chant that has the words, "with the power of 3 times 3" and how I try and live by the rule of whatever you do comes back on you threefold.   It was an expensive trip, but well worth it.  I enjoyed quality time with one of my favorite people in the world.  And even though I didn't get a personal reading from John, he was a conduit to me from the Universe and I got the message loud and clear.  For a long time, I've lived by the rule that the only person I can change is myself.  It has proved me well since the break up of my first marriage 12 years ago.

You have the power to control how you feel and think about anything.  You have the power, you can share it, embrace it and hopefully not squander it.  I feel very reflective about what I saw last night.  It will stay with me.  I hope that by writing about it, I can look back and see this when I need it.  I am the only person in control of me.  I don't control anything but me.  I am OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment